Next-gen Jatco CVT-8 transmission designed for lower torque levels.
YOKOHAMA, Japan – Transmissions and hybrid and electric-car technology are featured at the 2014 Japan Society of Automotive Engineers conference. The recent event attracted more than 400 OEMs and component and material suppliers. Among them: Jatco Jatco, Nissan's main transmission supplier, displays a hybrid continuously variable transmission designed for cars producing 148 lb.-ft. (200 Nm) of torque. Jatco expects to introduce the unit, the second in its CVT8 Hybrid series, on an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese Parts Manufacturers Display Latest Wares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642