MOSCOW, Nov 27 (Reuters) - The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development said on Tuesday it had arranged a loan of 750 million euros ($1.12 billion) to help finance Volkswagen AG's first car factory in Russia. The EBRD will be the lender of record for the 26.2 billion rouble loan, of which 21 billion roubles has been syndicated to a group of 11 banks under an eight-year facility at a price of 55 basis points over Mosprime, an interbank lending rate. The development bank will keep ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"EBRD raises 750 mln euro loan for VW Russia plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642