(Story contains language in paragraph 11 that may be offensive to some readers.) By Jui Chakravorty NEW YORK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Japan's automakers shut out the competition in an influential list of the 10 best new vehicles for 2007, with models from Toyota Motor Corp. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. in the lead. Consumer Reports magazine on Wednesday released its top picks for new cars based on its own testing, reported reliability by a survey of car owners and government safety rankings. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota, Honda dominate Consumer Reports top picks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.